To become a leading social enterprise in Africa that elevates women for wholeness.
To build a strong network of independent, women leaders empowered economically, socially and psychologically.
To coordinate and facilitate a dynamic network for the exchange of ideas, sharing opportunities and accelerating the development of women in their social-economic endeavors.
Our Core Values
Vuma Globewomen Network Strategic Pillars Focus is centered on:
- Facilitating women to economic empowerment, leadership & governance.
- Coordinating bold initiatives and programs designed to support women’s business enterprises which then transform their communities.
- Creating economic opportunities that see women build assets for themselves and their communities at large.
- Promoting Community Social Responsibility
Vuma Globewomen Network Strategic Pillars Objectives
- To help build market linkages locally and internationally.
- To empower women with the skills to grow, become successful business owners and effective change agents.
- To create programmes that will provide networking opportunities for women
- To help women leverage their time and talents to achieve financial security
- To educate women on their health, fitness and wellness
- To create awareness and advocate for women in leadership.