Groups and Corporates will receive the following benefits:
- Subsidized costs and activities: Members will receive VGWN products and services at subsidized costs.
- Access to high quality products and services: Our members will have access to a wide range of quality assured and affordable inputs from our reputable partners.
- Special Mentoring Support: VGWN will offer mentorship to committed and active members in their area of operation along the entire development path, from early learning through business planning and into operations.
- Access to capital and investment: Through table banking, members will readily access funds which would not be available through the normal banking system, coupled with favorable repayment terms.
- Access to regular business management, technical training and continuous professional development: Members will all have access to regular business and technical training opportunities in order to assist them improve their business skills. In addition professional development through a team of experts in various fields will be at hand to ensure that our members have access to the latest best practice techniques to improve their products or services.
- Access to new innovative programs and services: VGWN seeks to introduce a wide variety of innovative programs and services that will be exclusively available to all our members thereby giving them a competitive edge in their business operations.
- Recognized and trusted national and global brand: VGWN is spreading out within and across borders and will spare no effort in its activities to ensure that it builds a successful enterprise brand recognized nationwide and internationally, which is committed to building a strong network of independent, women leaders empowered economically, socially and psychologically.”
Individual members are entitled to the following benefits:
- Subscription to periodic digest; links to websites and networks of relevant organizations and individuals
- Access to a network of experts through our interactive database where members share ideas and resources, offer mentorship and advice, and form partnerships
- Access to special announcements regarding professional activities such as conferences, meetings, scholarships, upcoming events, etc.
- Access to up-to-date gender and financial literacy-related publications, reports and knowledge.
- Access to VUMA events (including meetings, side events, conferences, training workshops or special mentoring sessions etc.) and their reports.