Building a strong network of independent, women leaders empowered economically, socially and psychologically.
Vuma Globewomen Network (VGWN) is dedicated to advancing the status of women in Africa through financial inclusion. It was established with the objective to address major gaps i.e. poverty, gender equality and barriers that obstruct women from realizing positions of leadership and influence to take on such roles.
VGWN offers table banking, training and networking opportunities to enable women build themselves sustainable livelihoods. We value innovation and inclusion, and are committed to nurturing partnerships which identify with our vision and mission.
“Become a leading social enterprise in Africa that elevates women for wholeness.”
- To help build market linkages locally and internationally.
- To empower women with the skills to grow, become successful business owners and effective change agents.
- To create programmes that will provide networking opportunities for women
- To help women leverage their time and talents to achieve financial security
- To educate women on their health, fitness and wellness
- To create awareness and advocate for women in leadership.